Post By RelatedRelated Post
English country style is a very characteristic look that represents the British lifestyle of riding, hunting, fishing, and golfing. Tweeds, corduroys, tattersalls, suedes, and flannels are fabrics, textures, and patterns that the Brits live by and incorporate into their everyday wardrobes. What is it about the British country style that is so appealing globally and even in urban settings?
Ever wondered how to interpret that English country style in a modern androgynous way? Here we show you how to style a tweed jacket for that relaxed (but not too polished) elegance, signature of the British.
You Will Need:
1. Unstructured Tweed Jacket
2. Equestrian Style or Fitted Pants – (same monochromatic shade as jacket)
3. Tattersall (Plaid) Flannel Collared Shirt – (same palette as jacket and pants combo)
4. Platforms – (same color as pants)
5. Accessories – (choose textured satchel)
SHOP THIS SHIRT: J. Crew Men’s Vintage flannel shirt in Chapman plaid
SHOP THIS PANT: Halston Straight-leg Camel Suede Pants
SHOP THIS BAG: Ralph Lauren Oilcloth Olive Messenger Sling Bag
SHOP THIS JACKET: Diane von Furstenberg Vicent Oversized Tweed Jacket
SHOP THIS DODO CASE: DODOcase Ipad 2 Dodo Case In Charcoal