Post By RelatedRelated Post
Move aside, Fellas. This spring, the ladies are proving that men are not the only ones who can wear the pants in the relationship…and mix them with sleek matching blazers. Pantsuits are all the buzz in Tinseltown right now! Lindsay Lohan recently reminded us just how chic pantsuits can be. At her latest court hearing, LiLo stunned in a baby blue pantsuit by Givenchy. But, don’t worry! This doesn’t mean that you have to get your stylish booty dragged to court in order to wear a pantsuit.
Varying in patterns, colors, lengths, and formality, we’ve found 6 different ways that celebrities are wearing the pantsuit this spring. Would you wear this sophisticated trend? Leave a comment below or tweet us @nubry with your thoughts on the pantsuit!
1. Tailored Bright Pantsuit - A great way to show off your love of spring colors at a formal event! Who says that tailored pantsuits need to be black or boring?
2. Casual Pantsuit - If you love the pantsuit look but don’t have any dressy events in the near future, this is the perfect look for you. Pair a loose-fitting or relaxed pantsuit with your favorite tee and sandals.
3. Cropped Pantsuit – This is a great way to style those Marilyn Monroe cropped trousers you’ve been wanting. The cropped pant adds some fun to a typically more formal look.
4. Palazzo Pantsuit – The trendsetter of the pantsuit clan, palazzo pants are to-die-for…especially in white – spring’s hottest color!
5. Plaid Pantsuit – Plaid is plaid. Forever in style and season-less. This printed look can go from casual to formal, depending on how you accessorize.
6. Vintage-Inspired Pantsuit – For a classic look that can be worn day-to-night, a mustard toned suit with printed mustard scarf does wonders!