There are so many great things that summer has to offer — think bbq’s, pool parties, bikinis, tans, and more — so why not wear lipstick to match the heat by wearing the hottest new summer lipstick colors!? This summer 2014 beauty products offer fabulous new lipstick shades that are sure to make a splash with women everywhere.
With summer lipstick hues like bright pink, radiant red, bold orange, subtle nude, radiant orchid and pretty purples, there is no way that you can resist all the pretty hues because these flirty colors will undoubtedly make you the center of attention — with all eyes on your lips of course! Just be prepared for all your friends to come up and ask you where you got that gorgeous shade from.
With excellent summer 2014 concerts like Jay Z and Beyoncé (click here to see what to wear to On The Run Tour) as well as July 4th extravaganzas right around the corner, you best pick out your boldest, most beautiful summer lipstick colors in advance so that you’re fabu-lip-ready!
Below, we’ve picked out some of our favorite summer lipstick shades and brands, including organic lipstick brands, for you to grab and wear this summer. Which pretty hue is your favorite and where will you be sporting your fresh new lip look this summer?
Our Favorite Summer Lipstick Colors
- Bright Pink Lipstick — Pink lipstick is all the rage this season. From super-bright pink to a lovely berry color, pink lipstick is definitely one of the go-to colors for this season! The best shade of pink on our list is a pretty, bright fuchsia.
- Hot Red Lips — A bold red never goes out of style and this season proves it! Rock a daring and bright red color to really make a statement. We think an orange-red would be perfect to wear for this summer!
- Eccentric Orange Lips — Orange lipsticks are definitely the hottest color this spring. This fierce color is a great way to bring a summer vibe to your lips. A electric tangerine or a cool coral will look great for this season.
- Neutral Nudes — If you’re not really on board with the bright lips look this season, don’t worry, we’ve got ya! Try out some nice nude colors for a fresh look and to truly bring out the natural beauty in you!
- Blazin’ Purple — A beautiful purple brings out the best in any skin tone, so of course it’s a great shade to wear for the summer! Try some of this season’s hottest purple lip shades like violet, radiant orchid, and lilac.
For more beauty tips like the hottest summer lipstick colors, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter in the right hand sidebar above.