Paris Hilton took her annual Aspen ski trip in a not-so snow bunny style based on her snelfies – a snow selfie or photo of yourself taken at the most luxurious ski resorts in the world. Previously, her celebrity ski vacation to Aspen included all white ski suits with fur, Jet Set star pants and lots of Bogner ski style. This year, Paris went for a “girl-next-door” look. She knows better what to wear in Aspen and especially what to wear skiing! Is Paris Hilton losing her snow bunny status? We hope not, but there is alot of evidence from her snelfies that she needs a snow bunny stylist for Aspen 2014. If Paris loses her snow bunny status, what hope is there for the rest of us? Pixie Lott, English actress and songwriter, may be taking over snow bunny style and snelfies!
12 Snelfies Prove Paris Hilton Loses Snow Bunny Status On Aspen Ski Trip
1. She doesn’t ski with gloves. Thank goodness she brought her fingerless Chanel 1/2 gloves, because ski gloves did not make it to the mountain much. Even a snow bunny wears gloves to protect her hands.
2. Paris didn’t have the coolest Jet Set ski pants: Jet Set ski pants are the hottest and coolest pants on the ski slopes across the world. They are also available at her favorite ski shop – Gorsuch. This past Aspen vacation she skiied in black pants. See the Jet Set star pants she wore last year below in this post.
3. Paris wore last season’s Bogner jackets in 2 colors: She wore the Bogner Arctic ski jacket in blue and in red. Did she buy them last year? Or did she get them for a package deal this year on her 2013 / 2014 Aspen ski trip?
4. Paris only skiied 2 days during her vacation. The first day, she may have only done one run. The lifts were nearly closed by the time she went up Ajax mountain. She did have time to get in some snelfies.
5. Paris wore the same black ski pants on both of the two days she skiied! Did she not bring two pairs of pants? These are the same pair of black pants she wore last year. See more on what Paris Hilton and other celebrities wore last year here including these black pants : What Do Jetsetters, Socialites, Celebs and Paris Hilton Wear in Snowy Aspen?
6. Paris brought out her favorite hat from last year – The diamante bow hat. See photos of Paris in this hat from last year here.
7. She selectively wears a helmet. Paris actually skiied down with her helmet in her hand! Doesn’t a snow bunny protect her head?
8. She selectively wears goggles. Paris prefers the look of her sunglasses than goggles, but still brings them along just in case her sunglasses fog out.
9. Paris tweeted that she got a spray tan before heading to Aspen….But did she? She doesn’t appear tan!
10. Paris partied at Aspen’s newest nightclub – Bootsy Bellows. She didn’t spend as much time at the Little Nell…a true snow bunny hangout!
11. Paris got a facial at Beauty by Tiffany in Beverly Hills just 3 days before heading to Aspen to make sure she had the snow bunny glow! But with no goggles or helmet to protect her face dried out her snow bunny glow pretty quick!
12. Lastly, Paris took 9 Instagram snelfies in Aspen. A snelfie is a snow selfie or photo of yourself taken at the most luxurious ski resorts in the world. These snelfies could be more Angora bunnyesque for an Aspen ski trip!
SHOP BOGNER, JET SET, AND M. MILLER LUXURY SKI CLOTHES FOR ASPEN AND OTHER SKI RESORTS