Even in San Diego, the winter season is too chilly for cute sandals, but have no fear, because the fall 2013/winter 2014 flat boots are as stylish as ever! We have scoured the internet for the cutest, most versatile flat boots, that you in New York and you in Los Angeles must have in your winter wardrobe — including flat boots with studs and gold buckles, laces, metallic cap toes, western inspiration, suede thigh highs, and more! There are plenty of options to choose from below for the winter season, so have at it, and shop for some new flat boots.
The bad a** black and gold Chloe ‘Suzanna’ or ‘Susanna’ booties (celebrity favorite) vs. the silver studded black knee-high Charlotte Russe boots (wallet BFF) can both be combined with skinny jeans and a sweater, although totally different boot heights, yet they can also look swell with knee socks and a dress layered by a jacket. Nothing makes an outfit sing like a new pair of boots! Yow!! Below, see which 10 pairs of flat boots made the cut and deserve to be in your winter 2014 closets.
SHOP! 10 Flat Boots for the Winter Season
SHOP FLAT BOOTS:
1. SHOP Chloe ‘Suzanna’ Black & Gold ankle boot – $1,345
2. SHOP Steve Madden ‘Troopa’ Cognac Leather combat boot – $99.95
3. SHOP Jeffrey Campbell Timelord Thigh High boot – $210
4. SHOP Shellys Brazdova Blue Chelsea ankle boot – $145.19
5. SHOP Freebird Western World boot – $315
6. SHOP Marc by Marc Jacobs brown tall boot – $848
7. SHOP Tory Burch Bristol Leather Riding boot – $498
8. SHOP UGG Australia Tall Bailey Button Triplet Suede & Sheepskin boot – $220
9. SHOP Charlotte Russe Stud-Back Buckled Flat Boot – $21
10. SHOP Prada Scrunchy Tall Flat Boot – $1,350