Have nothing to wear and need fashion inspiration for a last minute outfit? Use Pinterest! Pinterest is becoming the best stylist to give fashion advice. When it comes to online research, most of us turn to Google or Bing for answers. When you’re in need of an outfit on short notice, use Pinterest. What most of us don’t realize is that you can search Pinterest for fashion inspiration as if it was a regular search engine, resulting in just what you asked for, without the silly ads. If you’re in need of last-minute outfit ideas, or have a case of “I have nothing to wear” with a closet full of clothes. Remember, everyone always needs fashion inspiration and we all feel from time to time that we have nothing to wear! It is normal! Here are a few tips on how to use Pinterest when you have “nothing to wear”.
5 Ways To Use Pinterest When You Have Nothing To Wear
1. Pinterest Keyword Search: Search using keywords such as “coffee date outfit” or “business casual” depending on what you’re looking for.
2. Find Similar Styles: Just because you don’t own that exact cream-colored blazer you’re drooling on your keyboard over, you probably own something similar to it whether it is based on style like another blazer, or color like a cream cardigan.
3. Combine Pinterest Images: If you see adorable brown boots from one picture, and a cute sweater and headband combination in another, don’t be afraid to mix and match your search results to fit your own personal style. These pictures should be used as guides to create your own outfits, don’t feel like you need to be a carbon copy of the model to look cute.
4. Repin Favorite Images: ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS repin something you love. This way it will be easier to find rather than searching for that one pin you forgot to keep. Even if that particular outfit isn’t what you’re looking for at that time, you may need fashion inspiration at a later date. So going back and scrolling through your pins on your “Dream Closet” board can be another way to get ideas.
5. Upload Your Outfits: When you create and outfit that you like, upload it to Pinterest with proper keywords to describe where you would wear the outfit and the styles you are wearing. For example, dinner on Tuesday or bodycon dress with boyfriend blazer by Rag and Bone.