Leather leggings are great for fall/winter because they are not only super stylish, they’re also super warm and cozy for the chilly days. Whether faux leather leggings or real leather leggings, these pants are a staple piece to have in a gal’s wardrobe for they will never go out of style and can be worn in various versatile ways during the fall and winter months. If you’re wondering how to wear leggings that are leather, look no further than style icon, Miranda Kerr! Miranda shows us her timeless leather legging outfits over and over again while being a model off duty and we can’t wait to share her looks with you! If she’s not wearing an oversized, chunky sweater with her leggings, she’s wearing a deep V-cut dress! Such creative style! Get inspired to invest in a pair of leather leggings by checking out 5 ways Miranda Kerr wears her leather bottoms. Read on to see the best ways to pair this wardrobe must-have with your fall/winter favorites.
How To Wear Leggings – As Seen On Miranda Kerr
- Oversized or Chunky Sweater – Thick chunky sweaters such as cable knit or vintage wool sweaters are perfect to pull off this look.
- Equestrian Style – leather pants with a fitted blazer and knee high flat leather boots is so timeless and sophisticated.
- Girly With A Dress – Pair your leather leggings with a dress over-top for a girly and cool look. Heads are guaranteed to turn!
- Oversized Coat – Miranda Kerr paired her leather leggings with a large gray wool coat, white blouse, and black booties. We love this look as it is simple and trendy for an afternoon of appointments and running errands.
- Peek-a-boo Top – The peek-a-boo look is totally in right now, so pair your favorite pair of leather leggings with a peek-a-boo top that shows off a bit of your skin underneath. Since the fall or winter can be quite chilly, make sure to throw on a jacket before running out the door.
Shop our favorite leather leggings below: