On Friday morning, Britt and I appeared on KUSI News to share summer beauty tips to help update your look. Per usual, we had a blast with Good Morning San Diego news anchor, Alexis DelChiaro, while sharing some of our best beauty secrets with her. Below, check out the summer beauty tips we gave on air, plus the featured products. All beauty products are available at The Cos Bar in La Jolla, CA and our matching RVN dresses are available at Blended Industries in La Jolla.
6 Summer Beauty Tips To Update Your Look
1. Sunless Tanner – Get a streak-free summer glow/tan with sunless tanner. Apply St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mouse with St. Tropez Application Mit – remember, exfoliate your entire body, including your feet, with St. Tropez Tan Optimiser Body Polish before applying sunless tanner for optimal results.
2. Beach Waves Hair Spray – Get Victoria’s Secret tousled hair with Oribe Aprés Beach Wave and Shine Spray. Simply spray on dry hair, twist and twirl around your finger, and you’ll instantly have that beach-to-bombshell hair. For a hair refresher – aka you don’t have time to wash your hair and you need it to smell good – try Oribe Côte d’Azur Hair Refresher.
3. Tinted Moisturizer – Skip the foundation during the heat and instead grab for a tinted moisturizer with SPF for a fuss-free, flawless look. Try Laurier Mercier Tinted Moisturizer overtop Laura Mercier Radiance Primer for a flawless finish that lasts in the summer heat and protects.
4. Sunkissed Face – Use bronzer and blush to achieve a natural sunkissed look. We used Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder Aruba, applied in the shape of a 3 on each side of the face, and then Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder Maui and applied on the apples of the cheeks. We blended the bronzing powder on the apples outward to create a natural, sunkissed look.
5. Pink Lips – Instantly refresh your look by grabbing into your purse for a light pink lipstick or lipgloss. Tom Ford’s Lip Colors are beautiful and rich – we showcased Tom Ford Lip Colors in Pink Dusk, Flamingo, and Nude Vanille. We also showcased Yves Saint Laurent YSL Glossy Lip Stains that are long-lasting and fabulous in a variety of pinks.
5. Blue Colored Eyeliner – one of our favorite summer beauty tips – that we didn’t have time to mention – is the blue colored eyeliner. To bring out the color in your eyes and to easily reproduce the ultragraphic catwalk eyes, Dior’s Diorshow Waterproof Liner in Aqua Green does wonders when applied to the lower lash line.