Pink is one of our favorite lip colors and as such, you will catch many of us Nubry ladies wearing some shade of pink lipstick every day this Spring. The beauty of the color pink is that it comes in so many various shades: pale or pastel, shiny or deep, and glittery or glossy. So put away the red, at least for now, and pull out the pink!
You can choose a pale or pastel pink for a subtle day time look like MAC’s ‘Viva Glam Nicki’ Lipstick or a hot pink / magenta / fuchsia lipstick for a bold evening statement like MAC’s Girl About Town Lipstick.
For those of you ready to try out the pink lip for the very first time, or for those who just love a nice pink lip like us, we have a great pink for you to try! This pink lipstick is not too bright, yet also not too pale, so it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser. Below, we’ve listed 5 supercalifragilipstick application steps necessary to achieve the perfect pink lip! Tweet us @nubry with your pink pout pics or let us know which pink lipstick colors you favorite!
5 Steps To Get The Perfect Pink Lips:
1. Start with moisturized lips – apply your favorite lip balm!
2. Outline your lips with a pink lip liner of your choice.
GET THIS LIP LINER: MAC Lip Pencil in Magenta
3. Use the lip liner to fill in the entire lip. This will make your lip color last for hours!
4. Apply lipstick in your favorite shade of pink. Blend it in with your finger for a nice, even application.
GET THIS LIPSTICK: Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick! in Pop Art Pink
5. To pump up your pink, add a coat of gloss for a nice sheen.
GET THIS GLOSS: NARS ‘Larger than Life’ Lip Gloss Born This Way