You exercise regularly and eat clean, yet still can’t lose that pesky last layer of tummy fat. Get the Coolsculpting facts if you’re thinking about a procedure that can get you to the next level. Coolsculpting, a cold-based treatment for unwanted fat, may be the answer to your bikini body woes, mirror fear, and/or post baby body. It’s important to note that Coolsculpting is non-invasive and requires no surgery! In fact, you can walk into your Coolsculpting technician’s office and leave shortly after with no pain or downtime whatsoever.
Summer is here and that means bikinis and weddings are on our minds. If you’re not satisfied with your current status, check out Coolsculpting, as this may be just what your body needs to achieve your fat loss goals. To see which doctors offer Coolsculpting and to book a consultation, click here.
Coolsculpting Facts You Must Read
- No Surgery! Coolsculpting is a non-surgical way to freeze away stubborn fat for good without any downtime
- Freezes fat in 3 areas of the body – abdomen, flanks (also known as love handles), and the thighs
- Coolsculpting is a cold-based treatment used to get rid of unwanted fat that is resistant to diet and exercise
- The technology works to get rid of unwanted fat by exposing fat cells to extreme cold, which causes them to die and to be naturally eliminated from the body for good
- Non-invasive applicators deliver precisely controlled cooling to the desired area to specifically target underlying fat, leaving surface skin and other surrounding tissue unaffected
- Patients typically see a 20 to 25% reduction of fat in the treated area
- Results may be seen as early as 3 weeks, although the most dramatic results are typically observed 1 to 3 months after treatment
- CoolSculpting does not involve surgery, anesthesia or downtime
- The procedure is not intended as a weight loss solution for overweight or obese individuals, it is best for those who are close to their weight loss goals
- Works to treat fat for both men and women
- The CoolSculpting procedure is available at certain licensed dermatologists, plastic surgeons and leading aesthetic practices around the world. Book a consultation here.
Click here to book a Coolsculpting consultation or to find a Coolsculpting doctor in your area.