Its your last chance to get gifts for friends, Christmas is almost here and so is the best Christmas party of the year. We have a complete holiday party guide below with 11 tasks you don’t want to forget for planning your holiday party from libation musts to the cheese plate, etiquette tips, what to wear and what not to wear to a holiday party, even the nail polish colors of the season, and staying pretty while doing it! This ultimate holiday party guide has lots of information depending on what you need the most help with for your holiday party! Our holiday party guide was featured in LOCALE magazine’s How to Throw a Holiday Party.
Holiday Party Guide: 11 Tips For Planning The Perfect Celebration
1. Plan a Charcuterie and Cheese Plate – How to navigate the cheese plate and 7 Healthy Eating Tips During Holiday Party Season For The Socialite
2. Create a savory and sweets shopping list – see Last Minute Holiday Party Shopping List For The Best Christmas Party Ever
3. Plan drinks for the party – see Last Minute Holiday Party Shopping List For The Best Christmas Party Ever
4. Decorations – handmade diy ornaments including silver, gold, and white painted apples, lemons and pines cones.
5. Champagne swizzle sticks – handmade swizzle sticks add personal style to a party. See photo – Made by Cucina Coronado
6. Gifts for girlfriends – see 10 Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriends With Birkin Bags Or Organization Issues
7. Party Etiquette Tips including lipstick and nail polish colors of choice – See 23 Hilarious Party Etiquette Tips For The Holiday Season
8. Holiday Party Music – Holiday Soundtrack: 12 Christmas Party Songs Your Guests Will Love
9. Invitations – Even if you are having a small gettogether, it is fun to have an invitation that shows off your personal style. Decorating the border with glitter adds a festive sparkle. Since purple is the color of the season, the attire includes this ~ “Purple, Peplum and Prada”~ This invitation was designed by: Cucina Coronado
10. What to wear – Your holiday party style as the host should always be dressy as you are setting the standard, however, you must be comfortable! You want to be relaxed at your own party! More tips on what to wear – 23 Hilarious Party Etiquette Tips For The Holiday Season
11. Relax and Beauty – see 8 Tips To Stay Pretty During The Holidays In Under 30 Minutes