Are you someone who has been planning your holiday party for a month already, diligently following the calendar countdown. Preparing the home, sending out invitations, and planning the menu?
Or, are you more like me? A holiday procrastinator…
Are you freaking out because you have so much last-minute holiday party shopping to do still? Not even sure where to begin? Don’t worry, because we are going to help you get everything done in time. I’m talking a holiday party shopping list that you can whip out at the store. That’s right, get ready to screenshot!
We’re going to help you simplify your planning. Let’s get to it.
A holiday party is all about the wonderful company as well as seeing that all guests are comfortable and happy. Wine, food, sweets and libations. You’ll need these items to make your party festive. Duh!
After you get your holiday party shopping list completed, you’ll be able to enjoy your very own holiday party too. I mean, that’s kinda important. To enjoy your own party! Check out these holiday gift ideas.
Print or screenshot the shopping list below and you will be one step closer to socializing with your friends. Our holiday party shopping list was featured in Locale Magazine’s How To Plan A Holiday Party.
Last Minute Holiday Party Shopping List
Screenshot or print this holiday party shopping list and save it for later!
Choose a white wine, a red wine and a dessert wine. You’ll need all three.
Savory snacks go well with holiday drinks and wine. Always have sweet and savory flavors on your Cheese plate.
Cheese plate: Compile these items for a beautiful cheese plate that fits all tastes.
- Crottin de Chavignol
- a Fig bar
- a pear
- raspberry jam
It’s always festive to have sweets even if they are just looked at for most of the night.
Choose a few of these sweets:
- Peppermint Bark
- Carmel Corn
- Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
- English Toffee Covered Apples
Choose a hot drink and a cold drink from this list.
- Homemade Eggnog: spiked with rum, bourbon or brandy
- Mauled Apple Cider: spiked with rum or whiskey
- Holiday Bellini: Champagne, Prosecco or Bon Affair, cranberry, pear nectar
- Spiced Hot Cocoa: spiked with rum; topped with fresh whipped cream
- Hot Toddy: boiling water, whiskey, honey, lemon, cinnamon stick, cloves, nutmeg
- Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey: served neat with cinnamon stick or lemon twist
- Golden Pumpkin: Goldschlager and Pumpkin Spice Liqueur.
Click here for more holiday inspiration from us.