Coachella Music Festival is quickly approaching and although anticipation for the lineup is sounding in your ears, the intense question of “what to wear to Coachella” is all day and night being asked in your mind. So, we’ve saved you a little stress by gathering together key pieces that you need include in your Coachella suitcase for the 2013 April festival in Indio California.
You’ll only need to bring a handful of outfits to Coachella, so choose your items carefully and pack wisely when determining what to wear. Click here for makeup tips at Coachella. Bring a layering piece or jacket to coverup in the evening as well as a pair of shoes that goes with all of your outfits to conserve packing space. Coachella style is effortless and all about the idea that you didn’t try too hard or rather that you didn’t try at all…but we all know all too well how much thought actually went into those drab music festival ensembles.
First off, the weather forecast is mid to high 90’s during the day – meaning it’s damn toasty in that desert sun and meaning you won’t need to wear much. By nightfall, temps will sink into the 50’s – which isn’t all that cold, but means you’ll need something warm to coverup your scantily dressed body. Below, checkout 20 images showing celebrity inspiration for what to wear to Coachella this year. Enjoy!
What To Wear To Coachella
1. Jean Short Cut-Offs – click here for DIY jean short cutoffs
2. Retro Sunglasses – click here for celebrities wearing round sunglasses
3. Cowboy Ankle Boots – click here for celebs wearing ankle boots
4. Crochet Top – click here for celebs wearing crochet coverups
5. Flowy, Relaxed Crop Top
6. Maxi Dress
7. White Dress – click here for celebs wearing white dresses
8. Lace Bralette
9. Lightweight Jacket or Trench
10. Wedge Sneakers – click here to see how to wear Isabel Marant sneakers
11. Crop Top Bustier
12. Floppy Wide Brim Hat – click here to see celebs wearing the floppy wide brim hat
13. Studded Jeans Shorts
14. Fringe Bikini
15. Floral Shorts – click here to see celebs wearing floral shorts
16. Printed Flowy Dress
17. Gladiator or Fringe Sandals
18. Animal Face Tee Shirt – click here to see how I wear the animal face shirt
19. Festival Jewelry
20. Colored Sunglasses