For anyone feeling even slightly uncomfortable after reading this article’s headline, let’s get a few things straight about the sex toy and its benefits right from the get-go: they have been around for thousands of years in numerous shapes, sizes, and types. Not only that, but it’s been reported that at least 1 in every 3 U.S. women owns a vibrator. Crazy, right? But hold on, there are actually more reasons than just those little tidbits as to why a sex toy can and will improve your sex life—and perhaps life in general—if you decide to give one a shot. In fact, we have 10 rock hard reasons as to why you may likely benefit from one of these devices–and some of them will probably surprise you! Read on…
Sex Toy Benefits For Women
- They’re Great For Couples: This is an overarching theme, but can be summed up relatively easily. Guys, don’t worry if the toy is bigger than what you can offer. And couples, be sure you talk about using one beforehand, otherwise it can get awkward. However, with the right discussion, the two of you are sure to be happy with whatever you end up with.
- Help Break Up Your Routine: Let’s face it — being in a relationship could lead to monotony in many portions of your life together, including sex. This is where a new sex toy can be used to mix things up and turn your routine on its head.
- Inspire Your Own Sexual Confidence: Using a toy to get more familiar with your sexuality will ultimately take care of one very important thing—finding your confidence in the bedroom. When you know what you want, you’ll feel better about finding that pleasure with whoever you’re with and knowing that you know how to get it.
- They Help Create The Mood: This one’s related to the whole “routine” problem. For some couples, creating the mood can be a problem for numerous reasons we don’t need to get into. However, the right sex toy can help create and maintain that mood when presented properly and introduced as foreplay. Vibrators were once called “personal massagers” after all, so why not use it for that purpose before hitting the sheets?
- They Can Increase Pleasure: This almost seems obvious, but it needs to be stated. For some women, a sex toy is needed to reach full pleasure potential. That’s especially true for the 75 percent of women who can’t climax without some help. The toy can totally be that help.
- They Can Improve Your Relationship: Like the first tip, this is a result of everything else that can happen through using sex toys as a couple. All of these improvements will only better your relationship and make the two of you feel more connected and, hopefully, pleased emotionally and physically.
- They Can Help You Focus: This one goes for anyone who has a difficult time maintaining their focus on pleasing their lover in bed. Using a toy can assist in you knowing exactly what to do to make sure your mate feels as good as possible, something he or she can probably help you figure out, too.
- They Enforce Foreplay’s Importance: When it comes to taking it to the bedroom—or wherever you prefer—few things are as important as foreplay. Sure, quickies are great sometimes, but so are the sessions that last and include bouts of repeated pleasure. Without foreplay, you wouldn’t be able to properly reach those levels.
- They Can Increase Desire: This sort of goes hand in hand with the concept of increased confidence. When you know what you want and how to get it, it’s only natural that your feelings of desire for that “it” will rise.
- They Assist In Exploration: Just like it can help you get out of a rut, a toy can help you explore new things about yourself. That goes for if you’re in a relationship or not, by the way. And if you are, great, because the two of you will benefit from trying something new! Alone? So what? You’ll gain that aforementioned confidence in addition to better knowing your desires.
If you enjoyed this article about sex toy benefits and would like to know more about love an relationship tips, be sure to subscribe to our weekly newsletter in the right hand sidebar above.