New York Fashion Week spring 2015 shows showcased some pretty awesome spring/summer trends that we can’t wait to sport, so we decided to show how to wear some of our fav trends for the fall fashion season – right now! After returning from NYFW, we appeared on Fox 5 News San Diego to host our own mini fall fashion show, inspired by looks from New York Fashion Week. We showed 7 wearable spring trends to start wearing right away during fall 2014 so that you’re “ahead of the trend”!
Below are 7 very wearable spring fashion trends — seen at New York Fashion Week — to start incorporating into your fall fashion wardrobe immediately! But, that’s not all! We also incorporated our newest style icon and fabulous sidekick, The Nubry Edition Evoque — powered by Land Rover San Diego — into our fall fashion TV segment as one of our favorite standout trends from New York Fashion Week … bling bling! All of the models strutted onto the TV runway on Fox 5 News after first getting out of the bedazzled Range Rover Evoque! See more details about the Nubry Edition Evoque — powered by Land Rover San Diego — here.
Fall Fashion Trends From New York Fashion Week
All dresses and outfits are from Blended Industries in La Jolla.
SHOP Britt’s RVN Dress (in blue): http://bit.ly/1u5tXQ8
Erica Fox’s Dress, Fox 5 San Diego Anchor is wearing a Black Halo dress.
1. Peekaboo Trend with Translucent parts, cutouts and eyelet. – See how Jonathan Simkhai used the peekaboo trend at New York Fashion Week and then see how you can wear the peekaboo trend now in your top and your sneakers as seen on Fox 5 San Diego.
P.S. Sneakers are a big trend too:))
2. Peplum trend – The peplum trend is not going away this season. At New York Fashion week, peplum silhouettes are even being created by synching a waist with a belt so that the bottom of the top of jacket flares out.
3. Bling Bling trend – Embellished tops and sequin, bedazzled everything is popular for Spring 2015. Below is a casual shorts and tee shirt look from Naeem Khan at New York Fashion Week worn in a casual way with flat oxford shoes.
4. Exotic Prints – exotic prints from palm trees to feathers to resort style murals were seen all over the runways at New York Fashion Week. See below to see how you can wear an exotic print top for fall fashion and also how Nicole Miller used exotic prints in her new collection.
On Fox5 San Diego, the models got out of the Nubry Edition Evoque powered by Land Rover San Diego…
5. Vintage beaded dresses – This is similar to the bling bling trend. There was a big emphasis on bringing back vintage beaded dresses. Jason Wu showed many like dresses as seen below.