Welcome to 2014! I am so excited that it’s finally January 2014 and the start of a fabulous new year. January is a time when many of you are working on your new years resolutions, which most likely include things like better health, weight-loss, improved fitness, organized living space, meeting your goals, doing things that scare you, and more.
I myself am very inspired to make the most of this year and the only way that I will be able to get on track fast and accomplish my laundry list of new years resolutions is by getting to work on them right now! Don’t wait until February to purge your closet, start this weekend; don’t postpone your morning run until Monday, start tomorrow; and don’t say I’ll start detoxing tomorrow, start today!
This year on Nubry, we’ve got a lot coming your way from a large emphasis on better overall health, including plant-based eating and workouts that you can do yourself at home, to outfit inspiration from stylish gals in Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City, and Miami. Our content has been very fashion-focused up until now – and it will continue to be – but we will also be showcasing much more lifestyle content for our readers including quick and healthy plant-based recipes, workout tips that show results, dating and relationship advice, mommy tips, beauty and hair tutorials, and other must-know information for our hectic, on-the-go lifestyles.
I’m so excited to share more wonderful advice from our expert team of fashion, beauty, and health gurus here at Nubry. If you have any questions or are looking to have something answered, please send me an email and I will make sure to help you out if I can! Below see my top 5 new year’s resolutions, for which tips to succeeding at these will be published on Nubry.com all year long.
My Top 5 New Years Resolutions
1. Purge and organize my closets (purging tips will be published monthly on Nubry).
2. Spend 40 minutes / 3 days a week doing exercise (exercise tips will be published each week on Nubry by our fitness/health experts).
3. Prepare all dinners on my own – no tolerance for processed or pre-prepared meals (easy, quick, and healthy recipes will be posted each week on Nubry by our fitness/health experts).
4. Lose 7 pounds for real (plant-based, raw, and healthy meals will be published on Nubry each week as well as quick workout tips).
5. Take time out each week for me: practice relaxation like yoga and walking outside, reading a good book, as well as inner and outer beauty (beauty and hair tutorials will be published monthly on Nubry).