Fitwall La Jolla has finally opened their doors and we are so excited to invite you to a special workout party at their brand new studio next Wednesday, June 12th, from 6-8pm. Click here to RSVP on Facebook. Contrary to other evening events, this party will call for athletic attire, women looking to get ready for bikini season, as well as an appetite for healthy drinks and eats (keep reading for details about our food and drink sponsors). So, what is Fitwall exactly and why should you care about coming to our party? Read on…!
What Is Fitwall?
Fitwall La Jolla recently invited Britt and I to test out their walls before they opened doors to the public, and we have to say that we were instantly hooked! Not only did our workout last a mere 40 minutes, but we actually enjoyed it too — contrary to our previous time spent at the gym on the treadmill and in the weight room.
Fitwall is a research-driven, vertical training modality that promotes activation of muscles, balance of the body, increased caloric burn, decompression of the spine, and an effective / efficient workout – all in a fun and engaging environment here in La Jolla, CA. For more on the science of Fitwall, see here. Fitwall will actually improve your body and my guess is that you’ll see results much quicker than any other workout routine, I already have!
How Can Fitwall Improve Your Body?
1. Activation – Fitwall activates hundreds of muscles during a workout. Integrating these muscles pushes your body further than your typical workout, which activates just 5-10 muscles instead of hundreds.
2. Balance – staying balanced on Fitwall trains your core in an organic way and causes all muscles connected to your core to engage.
3. Caloric Burn – Fitwall is comprised of “dynamic movements”during a training session that move the body at a tempo that burns calories optimally.
4. Decompression – Fitwall decompresses the body, naturally elongates the spine, and introduces fresh blood into your system.
5. Efficiency – Fitwall enables us to workout much more efficiently and in a much smaller period of time, hence the tagline, “Train Smarter”.
Fitwall La Jolla Workout Party Details
When: Wednesday, June 12th | 6pm to 8pm
Where: Fitwall | 7710 Fay Ave La Jolla, CA 92037
Who: Come join Britt and Gretchen Hackmann of Nubry.com at Fitwall La Jolla. Beaming in Del Mar will be serving up an array of vegan and healthy snacks as well as their well-known, tasty juices. Puesto in La Jolla will be providing a special combination of fresh, Mexican bites.
Why: To test out the wall and receive training from the Fitwall trainers, enjoy healthy eats and drinks, receive special Nubry discounts on training, take home goodie bags filled with product from our awesome sponsors (first-come, first-serve!), and just to have lots of fun fun fun with friends!
What To Wear: Workout clothes and sneakers. We’ll be wearing bright outfits courtesy of Lululemon!
What Else: The 1st 50 guests will receive amazing, stuffed goodie bags from our sponsors: The Cottage, Puesto, Beaming, Melero Boutique, VT Concepts, Jusuru, Brick & Bell, Bon Affair, 20 Lounge, SmartSpace, Terra Cotta NY, Skinny Bikini Swimwear, and Vocabulary Boutique. Those who attend will receive 20% off + a heart rate band when they sign up for Fitwall classes. Monthly package signups will get the 20 % discount, the heart rate band, and a Fitwall tank and Fitwall aluminum water bottle.
Vertical Training At Fitwall La Jolla