Are you wondering what is cool this fall and which fashion items to ditch and push to the back of the closet? Today, September 11, 2013, Gretchen and I will discuss Fall 2013 trends with Wendy Williams on Good Morning San Diego. Alexis DelChiaro, Wendy Williams and us at Nubry love fashion so tune into KUSI or www.kusi.com at 9-10am to see this season’s best trends and what you should put away for the summer.
Below we are showing you a sneak peak at 5 easy ways to wear Fall 2013 trends. We will showcase these and more this morning on KUSI. These looks were seen on the runway and very wearable for you in San Diego.
All of these looks are from Pink Lagoon (locations in La Jolla and Solana Beach)
Wendy Williams is promoting the Wendy Show that debuts September 16, 2013. Let us know what you think of the outfits!
Tweet: @WendyWilliams @AlexisDelChiaro @Nubry
Instagram: @WendyShow @AlexisDelChiaro @Nubry
Shop similar RVN dresses like those that Britt and Gretchen are wearing below:
Wendy And Nubry’s 5 Easy Ways To Wear Fall 2013 Trends Now
1. Fall 2013 Trend: Classic Patterns like Leopard and Plaid are replacing graphic prints. Houndstooth, leopard print, pinstripes, and plaid pattern are on trend for the Fall. Put away the crazy graphic prints.
2. Fall 2013 Color: All shades of Purple are popular for Fall. From eggplant to violet and even lavender, make sure to wear purple this season.
3. Fall 2013 Trend: The Jumpsuit is a very popular runway trend, but it is also easy to wear. Add a statement jacket like a faux fur vest for a Fall look.
4. Fall 2013 Trend: Winter White is back! Add cream or oatmeal to your white summer jeans to make a winter white look.
5. Fall 2013 Bag: iPad size Handbag. If your bag is bigger than an iPad then it is too big! Put away the big bags.